Вверх страницы

Вниз страницы

Naruto: To each his own

Объявление

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP Palantir Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru Волшебный рейтинг игровых сайтов
Добро пожаловать!
Вам надоели шаблонные герои, уже приевшийся, скучный и привычный мир шиноби? Тогда вам следует заглянуть к нам! Сюжет нашей ролевой происходит в параллельном мире Наруто, который был описан в одном из фильмов, снятых по мотивам оригинальной манги.
Большая картинка Администрация Ролевой

Модератор Uchiha Obito

Набор неканонов временно закрыт! [18.02.14]

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Naruto: To each his own » Для гостей » Youke

Youke

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

You are so interesting! I do not think I've read a single thing like this before. So wonderful to discover someone with unique thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am truly impressed to read everthing at alone place.

Hey there are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

We stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was doing a little research on this. And he actually ordered me lunch simply because I discovered it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this subject here on your blog.

I will right away grab your rss feed as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

This design is spectacular! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Excellent site. Lots of useful information here. I'm sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks in your sweat!

Excellent, what a blog it is! This weblog presents useful information to us, keep it up.

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Вы здесь » Naruto: To each his own » Для гостей » Youke